Finned Strip Heaters
1. Rugged and durable ribbon heater with locking aluminum-plated steel fins.
2. Quickly transfer heat from the large fin area to the air.
3. Large choice of length, power and power density.
4. Fin elements (exclusive structure. High-quality, coiled nickel-chromium resistance wires are evenly spaced in the width and length of the fin-shaped ribbon elements, and then embedded in high-grade refractory materials, which insulates the wires and Transfer heat quickly. Then the refractory material is compressed to rock hardness and maximum density under huge hydraulic pressure to improve the heat transfer from the coil to the sheath; the component is baked at high temperature to make the refractory material semi-vitrified and Make it mature; the sheath material is rust-resistant iron or chromium to provide aluminum heat sink to improve heat transfer to the air, and the components can be replaced separately.
Robust, reliable quality
• 250 to 4150 watts
•120, 240V single phase
• 3.8 cm (1 1/2 inches) with 5 cm (2 inches) wide fins
• The maximum operating temperature is 107 to 295°C (225 to 565°F)
•Provide anti-rust iron or chrome steel sheath
• For installation on the airflow in the forced air duct
• Used in dryers, ovens and other process air heating equipment
• For comfort heating applications, mainly pipes, load banks and humidity control
• Available various lengths, wattages and watt densities can meet various blast and convection requirements