Hot runner heating coil repair technical description
Use a multimeter to check whether the power of the heating coil and the thermocouple are damaged. If you need to replace it, please follow the procedure below:
1. Remove the hot mold half from the mold.
2. Remove the positioning ring (the other function of the positioning ring is to fix the hot nozzle).
3. Use M3 screws to install the hanging holes, remove the heating nozzle, and be careful not to rub the heating ring.
4. Remove the snap ring and heat shield of the heating ring.
5. Hold the head of the hot nozzle, turn it clockwise, turn and pull out the heating ring, and gradually separate from the hot nozzle.
6. When installing the new wire, the heating coil should be as close as possible to the hot nozzle body, and the front end of the heating coil should reach the hot nozzle of the ring groove body at the front end of the inner core.
7. Rotate the heating ring clockwise to move it towards the head of the nozzle to ensure that the heating wire reaches the front of the nozzle completely. The heating ring should be dense at both ends and sparse in the center.
8. Install the heat shield of the heating ring. If the heat shield is tight, check whether the heating ring is in place.
9. Install the snap ring.
10. Detect the standard resistance value of the heating coil and calculate the power (the standard power is engraved on the heating coil), and detect the resistance value of the thermocouple (below 0 resistance).