Precautions for the use of cast aluminum heaters
The cast aluminum heating plate uses tubular electric heating elements as heating elements, and the elements are bent into molds to cast aluminum into various products. There are heating rings, air-cooled heating rings (with air grooves inside and outside, water-cooled heating rings (with water pipes). Flat plates, right-angle plates, etc., what problems should be paid attention to when using it? Use it?
1. The working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value; the relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive and corrosive gas.
2. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulating layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded: avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture. The lead should be able to withstand the temperature and thermal load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force on the wiring screw when tightening.
3. It should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MQ due to long-term storage, it can be baked in an oven at about 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 hours to return to normal. Or reduce the voltage and turn on the heating until the insulation resistance is restored.
4. The positioning is fixed, and the effective heating area must be close to the heated body, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When dust or pollutants are found in the watch, it should be cleaned up in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten its service life.
5. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end should avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place where it is used. Prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.